* Quartz stone has a high hardness.
* The high purity quartz stone (93%) is completely flame retardant;
* Quartz has same durability as concrete and granite, but is more forgiving, so it won't chip or crack as easily.
* Quartz is composite material. The engineered product resists stains, so it can combat any spills from things like juice, coffee, oil and more.
* Quartz is non-porous and does not require any sealing-ever. These stones offer a virtually no-maintenance solution.
* Quartz stone does not contain harmful radioactive elements to human body.
* The manufacturing process allows a much wider range of colors than you'll find in natural stones such as marble or granite. the appearance is rich. The finish has a depth that can't be produced with solid surface materials like Corian.